We are always seeking unique, highly motivated people to join our team.
If you wish to submit for general consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and 1-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Postings
Arduino Technical Support Engineer
Position type: Contract to hire, part time
We are currently seeking a part time contractor to provide customer support for online store focusing on Arduino and Raspberry Pi radio accessories. You will have flexible hours and can work remotely.
The candidate must have proven experience with Arduino and Raspberry Pi and preferably experience with radio technologies. The candidate also must have excellent customer service skills and be able to troubleshoot difficult problems---all while keeping our customers around the world happy.
When you are not helping customers, you will be able to play with Arduino hardware, perfect your software development skills, write how to guides, and help further develop our libraries. This is also a great way for you to expand your technical knowledge and learn on the job.
- Experience with Arduino and the Arduino IDE
- Embedded C++ experience within the Arduino platform
- Ability to maintain Arduino libraries
- Python for Raspberry Pi
- Basic digital electronics skills
- Basic understanding of RF
- Basic soldering skills
- Excellent customer service and written communication skills
- Ability to write technical documents
- Ability to work independently
- Amateur radio operator
- Advanced RF and electronics skills
- Knowledge of pick and pack, shipping logistics, and product fulfillment
As our company grows, this position is expected to grow into a full time position. If you wish to be on the ground floor of something amazing, please send a resume with a couple of references to email@example.com.