This Cree RGB LED, mounted on a PCB, comes with quite a 10 watt punch!
It is bright and offers Red, Green, Blue and Warm White color. Be sure to use with a heatsink as this can generate a lot of heat.
We are working on a constant current driver for this board, so you will have to use your own for now.
- Cree XML RGBW
- Colors: Red, Green, Blue and Warm White
- Wavelength: Red 620-630nm, Green 520-535nm, Blue 450-465nm
- White: 3000-3200K, can produce 5700-800K white with assistance of other colors
- Maximum Drive Current: 1 Amp
- Maximum Power: 12W
- Max Luminous Flux: Red 87.4 lumen, Green 114 lumen, Blue 39.8 lumen, White 100 lumen
- Viewing angle: 120 degrees
- PCB diameter: 20mm