Back in stock!
The NanoVNA is an extremely low cost vector network analyzer.
It features a 2.8" touch screen and can be used to analyze your antennas, matching networks, filters, and more. It features a transmit and receive port.
You can also connect it to your computer for even more functionality.
- Computer control software allows exporting of Touchtone (snp) files, for opening in a variety of design and simulation software
- Si5351 based oscillator generates 50KHz to 300MHz directly with 70dB of dynamic range
- Odd harmonic is used to generate higher frequencies
- 300MHz to 600MHz provides 50dB of dynamic range
- 600MHz to 900MHz provides 40dB of dynamic range
- RF output: -13 dBm (max -9 dBm)
- Frequency accuracy: < 0.5 ppm
- SWR: <1.1
- Display: 2.8" TFT (320 x 240)
- USB: USB C
- Can be powered by an optional LiPo battery
In the Package
- 1x NanoVNA (in either white or black)
- 1x USB Type-C Data Cable
- 2x SMA Male to Male Cables
- Test SMA ends for calibration (50 ohm, short, and open)
- 1x SMA Female to Female Connector
Note that due to lithium battery shipping restrictions, you will need to find your own JST connectored LiPo battery if you wish to operate without the USB-C connected.