HamShield Library Improvements
We will be launching several HamShield library improvements this month.
- Improvements to CTCSS detection and encoding
- Ability to signal GPIO pins based on CTCSS detection
- Generic tone generator and decoder (DTMF or custom tones)
- Morse code decoder
- An improved morse code encoder
- Updates to all examples library wide
We are currently in beta, and if all goes well, expect the release date to be in the 3rd week of October to all folks who added HamShield libraries in their Arduino IDE.